Thursday 23 June 2011

My nails at the moment...

Basically I'm starting to get a little bit obsessed with nail art! I've found loads of amazing tutorials on youtube and blogs and thought I'd give some a go.

This one is meant to be a bit of a gradient look, but it is my first time doing it, so they didn't turn out all that great!


                                                                                       
To get this look i used...
You'll also need some sticky tape and a cosmetic sponge.
I do like it...but I'm not in love with the look. I followed Misschevious' youtube tutorial where she did this but with blue shades and i thought it looked amazing! Her tutorial was very easy to follow and I'm sure in time, if i tried it again i would improve! Hopefully....

Love & Peace x





No comments:

Post a Comment