Sunday 17 July 2011

Simple Seduction...

I usually do a lot of make-up looks using bright eyeshadow, mainly because it's so much fun! But I thought I'd tone it down and do a more glam, posh, bridal type of makeup look. I recently bought some new eyelashes so I also just wanted to try them out! They're from Eyelure (number 116 I think) and I'm in love with them! The only downside is the glue sucks! They're very easy to get off which means there's not much stick to them. Definitely wouldn't trust it for a night out! Invest in some duo glue, or another one which you like and these lashes will look amazing! :)

click images to enlarge
 Keeping it simple... You don't need a lot of colour to look glam. For my eyes I've done a slightly shimmery, brown smokey eye (using Storm palette from sleek) and applied a very thin line of eyeliner to my lash line. To finish I applied mac plush lash mascara and eyelure no.116 eyelashes.


Believe it or not, I've actually lightened my eyebrows by filling them with a medium brown eyebrow pencil (my eyebrows are usually more black even though I'm blonde!)
On my cheeks I've used Maybelline Dream Mousse in Mauve (no.4) and highlighted using a shimmer & shade palette from Collection 2000. To finish i used a matte translucent powder.

For my lips I used MUA lipstick in shade 4 with a clear gloss on top, I think it was Este Lauder (Did this look a while a go)

And I think that was about it :) Hope you like it
Love & Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment