Tuesday 2 August 2011

Shimmery Smokey Eye

Just a very quick post about a smokey eye look I did about a week ago. Totally loving the smokey eye look at the moment and trying to see how many ways I can jazz it up!

This one was done using my Sleek Storm palette, using the shimmery blues mainly. I know Having an all over shimmer eye can be a bit overwhelming but with this colour combination it looked pretty good! And I was out at night as well so it was a lot harder to notice!


I kept the rest of my face very simple and neutral. When I have a lot of colour on my eyes I don't like doing too much on the rest of my face! I feel like it can be way too much sometimes! I'm not very adventurous with lip products but I've ordered a few from E.L.F to try and get me into it! Also I really want to get the paint pots from Sleek which are a bit like the lip tars from OCC. They look amazing! cannot wait until they're on sale!



Also, my stupid face! I think this is going to be a reoccurring thing... I seem to always take a photo of myself looking like a muppet. So here it is! Also, You can see my colourful manicure! Is a bit of a funny one but it looked kind of cool, I just seemed to of run out of ideas on what to do with them that day!

Anyway, that was that. Was meant to be a quick blog, took a bit longer than expected!
Love & Peace x

1 comment:

  1. I really like that mani, I've never seen one like that before, adorable!

    ReplyDelete