Monday 3 October 2011

Hallowe'en Nail Art!

First of all...Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I've had a lot on and have been majorly ill :(

However... HALLOWE'EN'S COMING! Wohoo!! Love it! I really can't wait, I'm such a big kid! I don't get to dress up this year however because no-one's having a party :( So I'm just going to do some awesome cool nail art instead! I'll celebrate in my own way ;)

So far these are the looks that I've got :D



Sorry for the Shuddy picture. And for only having one photo!
I LOVE these nails! I can't wait to try them out for hallowe'en! I'm going to do a couple of other looks, something with more glitter and more girly I think! I've also done a pumpkin which is wicked cool but I only have a photo of it on my phone... will try and add it at a later date :)

The first one I'm really disappointed with so lets forget about that one...
The second is a cute little devil!
The third is a mummy, and I think he's my favourite!
The forth is Dracula! (freaky ass book)
The fifth is Frankenstein! I kinda like him too... easiest to do as well!

These are soo easy to do! I found some photos online and some youtube videos so just browse around and I'm sure you'll be able to find anything you need to know to get these looks!

The only tools I needed to create these were a black nail art polish and a home made dotting tool! (pencil + needle)

Hope you guys try some nail art looks out! I wanna see them if you do!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are just adorable. The mummy one is my favorite. SO CUTE!! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mummy and the frakenstein are my faves

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg these are so freakin cute! One of these would look perfect as an accent nail for Halloween. I think I'll try the dracula since I have a very similar color polish :)

    ReplyDelete