Tuesday 18 September 2012

It's been so long!

Hello wonderful people!

I can't believe I haven't been on here for so long!! I am such an awful slacker but work has been so busy and I've taken up a few new hobbies which are very time and energy consuming... will tell you more about it in a post!

I've got a lot of plans for different posts to start getting back into blogging! I really have missed it! I didn't realise how helpful it was! I knew about everything before it came out, and found so many new amazing brands and stores that I would never have known about!

Definitely need to get my ass back into gear!

Love & Peace xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been MIA too so I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad im not the only one! haha and with halloween and christmas coming up, I can feel some fun nail and makeup looks coming on that I'm going to want to share!! xxx

      Delete