Sunday 28 April 2013

Disney Series: JAFAR

Hey guys!
So here's my first post for the Mini Disney Series! So far it's the most wearable look I've done in the series, and I'm loving it!

Jafar is a pretty creepy guy but this dude's got style!


I love the rich dark colours and over exaggerated lines! Black, Red and Gold. Can't get much better than that really!

please click on the pictures for a bigger image, they look so much better!


 I thought I'd ease into the series with the most wearable look! Nothing too OTT. It's a pretty simple smokey black eye with a touch of red glitter that looks amazing in the light, and a super winged out gold eyeliner.


The main products I used in this look, as always are the Sleek iDivine V2 palette (dark brown and white for blending, black base) and the amazing Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liquid eyeliner in Eldorado.

The red eyeshadow was from the NYX 72 eyeshadow palette, and the glitter was from Saffron's glitter cream palette. Eyelashes are Eyelure but I can't remember which ones, sorry! I only ever wear Eyelure, they're brilliant.


So that's my first look! Paired with pillar box red lips with a golden glitter gloss coat, and some serious contouring this would be a killer look!

Let me know what you think, and what look I should try out next! x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I would totally rock this for a night out. I think you should do more villians next. Maybe Ursula or Maleficent

    xo, Meredith Jessica
    pigmentsandpalettes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already done Ursula, so I've taken your advice for Maleficent! Just finished editing it, will upload it soon! Great Shout! x x x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this look and your whole Disney series, I can't wait to see what other looks you do next xx

    ReplyDelete