Tuesday 11 June 2013

Disney Series: Shere Khan from The Jungle Book!

Hey Guys, Here's another look from my Disney Collection!
I love doing this collection, it's really nice always finding ideas on what to do and getting inspiration. Whenever I go to sit down at my makeup table, if  I don't have a clear picture in my head of what I want to do, It usually goes horribly wrong!

This looked is based off the tiger from The Jungle Book, Shere Khan. I used to love watching this film as a kid but I haven't seen it in years! This was actually the second look I did from the Disney Series but I didn't like it! I've since redone it and simplified, which is sometimes so much more effective than over complicating things


Unless you're going to go OTT there's not a lot you can do with a tiger... haha I didn't want to do too much as I wanted it to be a wearable look, so I've kept it nice and simple and elongated the matte black eyeliner, for a cats eye look.




As always, the majority of the colours came from one of my Sleek palettes! This time the V1 mattes for a change! The first time I used this palette I found the colours quite chalky but that's to be expected from such bright pigment, however it doesn't seem to be the case any more. They blend beautifully and the colours are so vivid and rich! Can't explain how much I love these palettes!



For Shimmer in my inner corner, I added MAC's baby, it's cold outside eyeshadow, which was released within a christmas set last year, and I also used my BeautyUk palette which has some gorgeous burnt orange colours which really came in handy for creating beautiful shape and shadow.

My eyeliner is Collection 2000's waterproof liquid eyeliner and my lashes are called Hearbreaker by LetsGo (I think from the Blink+Go family?) 

And that's pretty much it!
If you used a more coral toned orange and brown eyeliner this would be a lovely summers day look!

No comments:

Post a Comment