Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas is Coming!!

Ok, I feel like I do the same thing every year but I don't care! What's more Christmassy than red and gold? I love it! Although I just realised I now match my Christmas tree...
For this look I used my new P88 Palette from Born Pretty Store, I love how pigmented the colours are, I was so surprised!
And also Coppering, from Mac.
My eyelashes are Princess Lashes in M-3, also from Born Pretty Store.
Eyeliner is Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion, and Stila Smudge Stick in Stingray on my waterline.
Mascara is the same as always! Mac Plush Lash and Benefit They're Real.
So that's my second Christmas look! I hope you like it, Makeup hasn't been my friend for the last few days so I was quite happy when this came out ok!
x
 

2 comments:

  1. you made a red shadow looks so wearable!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I wore a look a lot like this today, got loads of compliments! x x

      Delete