Saturday 22 February 2014

Glitter Me Pink Eyeshadow Look!

Hey guys, I've got another makeup look for you today, I hope that's alright!
This started out as something completely different to what it actually is. I was trying to do a look based around an Inglot shade but it just wasn't sparkly enough for me.
Obviously when something isn't sparkly enough what do you do? Add glitter! I hope you like it.

To begin this look I used ELF primer and NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk as my base.
When using bright colours I always use my NYX JEP in Milk as it makes the colours more vibrant.
I started by adding Meteoric (Sleek Celestial Palette) all over my eyelid, and Maple (Sleek Ultra Matts V2) to define my crease.
As my 'main' colour I added shade 613 from Inglot over the inner 2 thirds of my eyelid - where the glitter is now.
To darken the outer third of my crease I used Flora (Sleek Garden of Eden Palette).
To highlight my brow bone, and blend out the crease colours I used Blanc Type by Mac, and applied Pink Jewell (Sleek Lagoon Palette) to the corner of my eye to highlight.
Next I applied Eyeliner, which was Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion.
This is when I realised I wasn't completely happy with the look, and decided to add glitter! I've never been able to get on with glitters before so I was chuffed when it worked! I've never been able to find a product that's worked for me and the glitter, to get it to stick to my eye and not crease or dry out and fall off!
FINALLY I have found a product (actually my sister bought it for me for my birthday!) So, I used Bellapierre Clear Eyeliner Base to apply my MAC glitter in Pink.
Onto the few final steps... I added my Max Factor Excess Volume Mascara and Eylure Lashes in #100. I touched up my Perversion eyeliner and added Stila Smudge Stick in Stingray to my waterline and voila! My look is complete :)
So that's today's look, I hope you like it! Now I've found a glitter base I can work with I can't wait to see what looks I can do! Prepare for more glitter...
x

No comments:

Post a Comment